It is mandatory for all resident corporations, Federal or Provincial (including inactive corporations, non-profit organizations and tax-exempt corporations), to file annual tax returns (T2) even if there is no tax owing. The deadline to file tax returns is different depending on company’s tax year. To avoid a penalty or interests charged, corporations need to file returns on time if there is tax payable.
With many years of experience, our commitment is to guarantee your business financial good health. We take care of your business account like if it was our own.
Our corporate tax services include:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Corporate tax return filing.
- Interacting with the CRA on the corporation’s behalf (Representation).
New: Tax reduction for corporations after 2015
To encourage small business growth, the federal income tax rate for small Canadian-Controlled Private Corporations will be gradually reduced from 11% to 9% starting from tax year end after 2015 as follows:
• 10.5% effective January 1, 2016;
• 10% effective January 1, 2017;
• 9.5% effective January 1, 2018; and
• 9% effective January 1, 2019.
For tax year ends that don’t fall with calendar year the federal tax rate reduction will be prorated.
Small Business/Self Employed Tax
Self- Employment is very popular and in trend due to flexible working hours and beneficial tax rates in Canada. But because of lack of tax knowledge, many self- employed people are going through difficulties when they fill their tax returns. We will help you solve all these issues while you can concentrate on growing your business:
- Determine if you are an employee or self- employed.
- Decide what expenses you should claim or not.
- Deadline to file tax returns.
- Keep your book’s clean and organized.
- Audit support.
We serve a wide range of small business and self- employed individuals:
- Service Businesses (Convenience Stores, Truck Drivers, Salons, Spas, Restaurants, etc.).
- Contractors (Construction, IT).
- Rental Business.
- Commission Salespersons (Real estate agents, sales representatives).
- Professionals (Dentists, Brokers, Lawyers, etc.).
Personal Income Tax
We offer timely and cost effective tax minimization for individuals and their family members. Our services cover:
- International students.
- Overseas income.
- Rental income.
- Employment expenses.
- Assistance with CRA inquiries and audits.
Know your rights in dealing with the CRA.
Taxpayer Bill of Rights. This link will open the document in a new window or tab.